The Bistro @ Home Covid 19 Level 2 Policy
We feel extremely fortunate to be able to continue The Bistro @ Home during Covid 19 Level 2 as an additional service as we re-open our dining room to the public. Our click & collect service has been structured with very defined safety procedures to ensure the welfare of both staff and guests.
- The Bistro team is thankfully healthy and ready to work.
- We will be exercising 1 metre social distancing.
- We will be sanitizing and disinfecting hands and surfaces throughout the day.
- We will be sanitizing and disinfecting all stock and goods on arrival.
- We will be maintaining our usual diligent hygiene practices.
- We have built a very user-friendly online store where you are able to choose some of our most popular dishes or build your own.
- We can take orders and payments via the online store from a smartphone or computer, and telephone orders and payments if need be.
Click & Collect
- Pickup meals will take an estimated 30 minutes to prepare.
- Guests are able to enter the restaurant and wait at the bar, or we can send at txt message when the meal is ready to be collected from the by folding front windows.
- For contact tracing purposes, the person named on the order must be the person collecting the order.
- Our tables will be spaced 1 metre apart as per Government guidelines
- One server will serve each section of the dining room
- We will provide contactless payments from the table
- We will provide guests with sanitizer at the bathroom exits & at the counter
- We have a digital contact tracing sign in, accessible from your smartphone